Author Topic: Posting a Review or Message  (Read 5936 times)

Offline Moderator

• Bars, Restaurants and Cafés in the Canary Islands
  • Global Moderator
  • If you are unsure - just ask!
    • Canary Nightlife
Posting a Review or Message
« on: May 11, 2007, 13:41:38 PM »
So you've had an amazing holiday, and found some great venues. You had such a fantastic time at some of them - that you want to tell the world about it. So what do you do now?

It's really simple.

In the top left corner of your computer screen (under the Canary Nightlife banner)... you'll see the word "register". Click once on that, and it will take you through a couple of really easy steps to make you a member. It's free... and only takes a couple of minutes. Make sure you pick a username and password that is easy to remember.

Once that is done, simply head back to the message boards, and find the resort of your choice. Your favourite bar or restaurant may already have a board of it's own... so head into that, and either add to someone else's message by clicking "reply"... or start a new discussion of your own by clicking on "New Topic" on the right hand side of your screen.

Type your message in the box, add a picture if you like, and click "preview" which will be under the message you have just written. If everything looks fine... simply press post - and you're done! There are instructions on how to add a picture in "Photographs", in "How To..."

We look forward to reading your messages soon!!!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 23:13:28 PM by Moderator »

Offline funnyblonde

Re: Posting a Review or Message
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 13:35:31 PM »
If anyone knows of club 55 i am really interested in working there n was wondering if they are recruiting.... ::)

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 14:44:00 PM »
I would recommend that you pop in to see them, funnyblonde (although I am concerned by the roll eyes icon on this thread, and the big grin on the other thread you've posted on - so maybe you are just teasing). You are aware that they are a brothel / lapdancing club, yes? It is legal here. It would be a calamity if you didn't know and got yourself caught up in something you weren't expecting.

Elle

Canary Nightlife Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 14:44:00 PM »