Author Topic: sound fantastic  (Read 3042 times)

Offline jules07

sound fantastic
« on: March 25, 2009, 16:58:41 PM »
Heard some great reviews on this place.

can anyone tell me if it is where i think it is -a little further up than the aquarius apartments on the same side of the street?

we are coming over to pdc on 7th May and will be trying this little place as i love fajitas!!!

Julie

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
Re: sound fantastic
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 17:50:40 PM »
It really is excellent, Jules!

As you come down Reina Sofia towards the old town harbour, turn right at the Irish harbour Bar. Just follow the road... and it's right on the pedestrian crossing. Give Mike a great big squeeze from me.

Elle xx

PS: The fajitas are excellent. And the taco starter is superb too! Oh, and as for the ranchos huevos.... Oh for god's sake jules... you've got me drooling again. LOL

Offline jules07

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 20:48:32 PM »
Thanks for the advice about emmas cantina, we walked past it a few times on our last visit but we were unsure to try it and when you dont really know a place you just tend to stick to what you know!!

Have you ever been up to the english rose tea rooms??  when we went last time we ate most nights in el ancla down in the harbour that was great but have been looking on the internet and recently there have been some pretty bad reviews so we are just getting some advice on other places to eat around the harbour area as we are staying at the aquarius apartments.

Julie

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 20:54:21 PM »
Honestly... do give Emma's a go. It's one of my favourites. I just wish they were open in the day, because I'd go there for lunch. But I'm normally heading back to Playa Blanca when they're opening.
Yes the English Rose Tearooms are fab too. They've got a page on this website www.englishrosetearooms-lanzarote.co.uk
Both Graham and Louise are lovely - and there's never a dull moment.
Elle xx

Offline jules07

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 20:57:07 PM »
do you work in puerto del carmen then elle??

julie

Canary Nightlife Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 20:57:07 PM »