Author Topic: Meson Cafe - Puerto Del Carmen  (Read 2492 times)

Offline Star

Meson Cafe - Puerto Del Carmen
« on: July 23, 2009, 15:04:16 PM »
Visited this Restaurant yesterday evening and had a lovely meal.  It is well worth a visit and the food was lovely.  There were 4 of us and we had starters and a main course.  Whilst 2 chose steak for their main meal, 2 had tapas.  All the meals were excellent.  This might not be your 1st choice of venue if you choose to go for a tapas, but believe me, it is well worth making it your chosen venue.  All the tapas dishes we ordered were good, but special mention must go to the broccoli in breadcrumbs, Jamaican chicken wings (although not as spicy as you would expect Jamaican chicken to be they were delicious), canarian potatoes with the mojo sauces, spring rolls, and spicy chicken.  There were many other options to choose from if none of the above appeal to your particular taste.

I will definitely be going back here and will add it to my list of places to be recommended.

One very satisfied customer - no sorry correction 4 very satisfied customers!

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
Re: Meson Cafe - Puerto Del Carmen
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 16:51:29 PM »
HI there star... nice to see you popping in again. I hope that fella of yours was treating you! xxx

Canary Nightlife Forum

Re: Meson Cafe - Puerto Del Carmen
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 16:51:29 PM »