Author Topic: I was missing out!!  (Read 3135 times)

Offline richt71

• Star Member
I was missing out!!
« on: December 20, 2009, 01:23:51 AM »
Finally found and ate at Emma's tonight. What absolutely top notch food and great hosts. I had the salmon Tortillo followed by chicken fajita. Washed down with despardo (sp?). Mike asked how hot I liked my mexican food and I said I'm a bit of a wimp. So he brought me some medium rated chilli sauce and I failed!! LOL. Not to worry he made sort I had mild 'spicey'.
Also had a long chat with the swedish waitress - hope I didn't get her in trouble!  :-[
I shall be back in the new year when I'm back on the Island after my Xmas jont especially as I have a friend staying who likes very, very hot food!!

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
Re: I was missing out!!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 02:20:21 AM »
Told ya! ;D

Got your PM... and yeah I often wax lyrical about Emma's - the food is ace, and Mike is a gem.

I always moan because I'm normally in the Old Town during the day... so don't get to see them as often as I would like.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Offline Steve Cash

• Star Member
  • once a Knutjob always a Knutjob
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 17:41:41 PM »
Thanks for that review Rich , i am like you a very big wimp when it comes to hot food, makes me ill in fact so stay way clear , which at home can cause trouble as Julie likes hot stuff ;);)     

but if they let you try the sauce before hand it will be great think i will start at mild and work my way down ,
Stupid mistakes are made by others. I only make very stupid errors

2014 a new year and new start everything is gonna work out all ok for me , i can feel it

Offline richt71

• Star Member
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 20:26:48 PM »
Thanks for that review Rich , i am like you a very big wimp when it comes to hot food, makes me ill in fact so stay way clear , which at home can cause trouble as Julie likes hot stuff ;);)     

but if they let you try the sauce before hand it will be great think i will start at mild and work my way down ,

Mike normnally brings out a medium sauce then you can tell if it's ok, you want it hotter or it's too spicey. Once he knew he got Emma to make all my food the same so I had mild spicy stuff all night. They really do look after you there.

Offline Danny316

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 11:39:59 AM »
They are both great (Mike and Emma) glad you enjoyed it Rich

Sam give it a shot mate, you won't be sorry

Canary Nightlife Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 11:39:59 AM »