Author Topic: Lovely again  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Young Mostonians

Lovely again
« on: January 21, 2012, 10:56:29 AM »
Visited Bozena's early this month, 6 adults and 2children booked in, and were given our usual table upstairs (thanks Bo)

Not sure what everyone else ordered, so I'll go with our family........
I dont do starters, but the missus a soup followed by the fillet steak, it was cooked to perfection like always. A must here is the beef stroganoff. Loads of beef chunks in a pancake style pastry. It was lovely and there is even the option of half portions which my 9 year old took up, and the 'half burger' was huge and home made.

The house red is one of the best around, and at only 9.50 a bottle a great bargain. We finished two of these off easily.

A free drink of your choice afterwards is a nice touch, I got a tumbler of brandy and the missus a Baileys.

Thanks Bo for a great meal in lovely surroundings.

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
Re: Lovely again
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 13:20:29 PM »
Hiya YM (and family)!

I must try this place. The only problem is that it doesn't open during the day when I'm about - same as Emma's Cantina.

I guess a couple of evenings in PdC should be planned in. Designated driver anyone?

Elle xx xx xx

Offline Young Mostonians

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 20:43:03 PM »
Hi Elle, nice to speak again.

Personally, I don't think Bo's would have the same appeal in the afternoon.

When it's dark there is a lovely ambiance to the place, especially if you can get a seat upstairs.
We have now visited this restaurant 7 times, and every meal has been spot on.

Their house red is a must, maybe get the hubby to drive?

Cheers
YM x

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 20:54:23 PM »
He's the driver anyway... but that's why we tend to stay local when we eat out - so that he can have wine too.

It's on the list though.

Elle xx

Canary Nightlife Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 20:54:23 PM »