Author Topic: Advise needed for bins/ rates please  (Read 1166 times)

Offline s5hez

• My Little Baby !!
Advise needed for bins/ rates please
« on: June 09, 2012, 11:18:59 AM »
Hope someone can help me with this.

We bought over 5 yrs ago, the bins were due May and the Rates September. Each time we have paid i took the previous yrs bills into the little Ayuntimiento Office in Tias where they have me a new bill and i handed over the money which worked fine until last year, then i was sent across the road to the bank to pay.

My problem is that I went to Tias last week to sort out the Bins and the Office was shut the 2 days I tried to visit but it stated on the door it should have been open, as i did not have a current bill i did not know what to do in the bank.

Can anyone confirm if the bills are now being posted? Do i just wait to hear from them and then take whatever they send to the Bank or was i just unlucky the office was closd when i called?

I will be back in a few weeks to make another attempt, i hate being behind with bills, so advise would be welcome.

Thanks

Offline lolly

• Star Member
Re: Advise needed for bins/ rates please
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 13:00:37 PM »
We're in PB and come under Yaiza.  Our bill came by post a couple of weeks ago and we paid at the bank as usual. There have been a couple of bank holidays recently so perhaps you were just unlucky. 

Offline s5hez

• My Little Baby !!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 17:50:39 PM »
Thanks for your reply.

I think the different councils have different ways of working but not sure.

My friends under San Bart have had bills in the post for years but not me.

Can anyone on PDC help?

Canary Nightlife Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 17:50:39 PM »