Author Topic: What are your favourite foods to eat whilst on your holibobs in the Canaries?  (Read 1900 times)

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
What do you love to eat whilst in the Canary Islands?  I'm looking for some new recipes to write for SpainBuddy... so you guys might be able to give me some inspiration. Of course if I already have a recipe on there for whatever is mentioned in here... I'll add it into this message as it comes up.

Cheers guys!

Elle xx

Offline Reverend Apple

I have forgottten the name of the restaurant now, in Puerto de la Cruz somewhere I think, but we had duck with pineapple and couscous one night and it was utterly divine! We will certainly be returning for seconds! If we can find it again ...  ??? I remember my wife wasn't well that evening so we took some of the duck back in a doggie bag so she could try it to. And she loved it! Notwithstanding the less fancy atmosphere ...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 14:51:59 PM by Reverend Apple »

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
I love duck - one of my favourite foods. x

Offline Reverend Apple

hee hee - brilliant, me too! I will try and find out the name of the place. You may well already know it.

Canary Nightlife Forum