Brexit
« on: May 14, 2016, 22:03:43 PM »
In or out, I know where I stand

Offline Jimgallaher

• Star Member
  • SUFTUM !
Re: Brexit
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 08:30:14 AM »
For me it's a head or heart decision. I don't like the way the UK is going, unchecked immigration, the law making process being made by unelected EU bureaucrats.
The UK is going to hell in a handcart.
And the scaremongering tactics being used by the "in" camp, Carney et al, to me is counter productive.
No, I've made my mind up how I will vote. I hope it's the right one. 
Klaatu barada nikto ! Misma mierda, diá differente.
You can't outrun a maniac.

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 10:14:29 AM »
Having seen a huge number of threads on this subject degenerate into slanging matches in various places, I will remind everyone to be respectul of each others' choices. No exceptions.

Thank you

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 10:15:28 AM »
I will be voting to stay in.

Offline Jimgallaher

• Star Member
  • SUFTUM !
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2016, 21:46:12 PM »
Oops that's me told  ::)

Offline Celtygirl

• Star Member
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 20:04:45 PM »
Without expressing a view one way or another, I keep seeing things, like Jim just said, about unelected EU bureaucrats making our laws, but I don't understand how this happens or has manifested itself. Could someone explain?
C
x

Offline dave

• Star Member
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2016, 19:48:40 PM »
Don't think laws are passed by unelected bureaucrats in Brussels anymore than those in whitehall. The question is whether we want to determine our own future or bow to the inevitable.

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Global Moderator
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2016, 15:32:17 PM »
Sorry love - didn't mean it to come across in a bad way. I just meant that these threads can often degenerate into insult-flinging. You dig in honey! x

Offline Jimgallaher

• Star Member
  • SUFTUM !
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 14:58:58 PM »
Sorry love - didn't mean it to come across in a bad way. I just meant that these threads can often degenerate into insult-flinging. You dig in honey! x
LOL I was kidding Elle, I've got skin like a rhino, besides I had my bigboy pants on  :o

Offline Flash

• Star Member
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 10:54:30 AM »
In my humble opinion I think the vote should be cancelled as such huge untruths have been peddled by both sides, I'm not convinced either side has told a grain of truth in their campaigns.

The 350 million, or billion per day, or per week, whichever it is meant to be, we're apparently going to save to spend on the health service has got to be the biggest porky put in front of the public in recent history.

That said my vote has already been posted, so of they do count it then it will count as an in.
Be happy, communicate happiness.

Tramp the dirt down.

Offline dave

• Star Member
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2016, 16:58:52 PM »
Good holiday Flash?.

Offline Celtygirl

• Star Member
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2016, 20:05:00 PM »
In my humble opinion I think the vote should be cancelled as such huge untruths have been peddled by both sides, I'm not convinced either side has told a grain of truth in their campaigns.

The 350 million, or billion per day, or per week, whichever it is meant to be, we're apparently going to save to spend on the health service has got to be the biggest porky put in front of the public in recent history.

That said my vote has already been posted, so of they do count it then it will count as an in.

Biggest truthI've heard so far!
C
x

Offline Flash

• Star Member
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2016, 10:08:56 AM »
Hi Dave, we've been home a month so it seems like a long time ago.  Was brilliant though, spent quite a bit of time tarting the new place up and quite a bit of time just chilling, which was lovely.
Be happy, communicate happiness.

Tramp the dirt down.

Offline dave

• Star Member
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2016, 16:16:37 PM »
Have we ever known such times, Brexit, new tory leader and labour in suicidal infighting and all at the same time :o.

Offline dave

• Star Member
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2016, 19:43:37 PM »
And not to mention the splendid England Football team.

Canary Nightlife Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2016, 19:43:37 PM »