Author Topic: Well hello all.  (Read 571 times)

Offline Hever

• Star Member
Well hello all.
« on: December 03, 2017, 21:50:29 PM »
Wasn't sure if this forum was still going so thought I'd pop in and look. Sadly seems very quiet these days :(
Well we didn't make it to Lanzarote this year as planned we returned to Las Vegas. Sadly we were there at the time of the shootings and were locked down in the Flamingo hotel for hours as everywhere was closed down. We were staying at the Excalibur so we were opposite the actual site where it all took place but not in the hotel at the time it all happened.
Anyway hope everyone is well x

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
Re: Well hello all.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 10:47:24 AM »
Hi Hever my love.

Yes very quiet these days. Most places are quiet because people moved to Facebook and I don't have the time to promote this site as much as I used to. It will never be deleted though - Alan and I have said we'll keep it alive in some form forever, out of respect for the several members that are no longer with us (R.I.P). If we ever sold the site, we'd ensure a useable copy of this forum was stored somewhere else so we could all still use it.

Elle xx

Offline Hever

• Star Member
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 22:13:43 PM »
Hi Elle, nice to see the place still going even if a bit quiet and well done on keeping it going on. Always nice to pop in from time to time.
Hope you and Alan are well xx

Offline John B

• Star Member
    • Lanzarote on Foot
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 23:07:02 PM »
That's a coincidence - I  happened to see an old icon for CN on my iPad just now, so that's a sudden spike in activity!
My personal walking blog: Lanzarote on Foot
My personal Lanzarote history blog: The Lanzarote they left

If you want something doing well, kill Baldrick first

Canary Nightlife Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 23:07:02 PM »