Author Topic: Happy Birthday to...  (Read 74008 times)

Offline Little Jules

Re: Happy Birthday to...
« Reply #1095 on: December 18, 2014, 00:55:07 AM »
He'll be glad you did! He always believed that money would be far better spent on giving a box of malteasers (I reckon wine would have been included too) instead of a card. He said they're a waste of money. When I was a teenager he told me buying a card was silly so I once admitted I'd only bought a really cheap one for 59p, he still said "you spent 59p on a folded up piece of paper?!" He kinda had a point I guess!!! x

Offline Ethans-dad

• Star Member
« Reply #1096 on: December 18, 2014, 11:23:21 AM »
Ethans-mum and I purposely stopped off at costa to raise a cup to him!
Happy Birthday Smokie. x
Without disappointment, you can't appreciate victory.

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #1097 on: December 18, 2014, 23:08:40 PM »
He'll be glad you did! He always believed that money would be far better spent on giving a box of malteasers (I reckon wine would have been included too) instead of a card. He said they're a waste of money. When I was a teenager he told me buying a card was silly so I once admitted I'd only bought a really cheap one for 59p, he still said "you spent 59p on a folded up piece of paper?!" He kinda had a point I guess!!! x
Yeah we stopped giving cards a while ago to anyone except our older relatives who don't have email xxxx

Canary Nightlife Forum

« Reply #1097 on: December 18, 2014, 23:08:40 PM »