Author Topic: How's your day so far ...  (Read 422233 times)

Offline Celtygirl

• Star Member
Re: How's your day so far ...
« Reply #10935 on: November 27, 2015, 22:47:52 PM »
No 2 son playing football tomorrow, and looking very wet ::)
C
x

Offline Flash

• Star Member
« Reply #10936 on: November 28, 2015, 11:08:58 AM »
We'll dry him out before he goes  :P
Be happy, communicate happiness.

Tramp the dirt down.

Offline dave

• Star Member
« Reply #10937 on: November 28, 2015, 13:37:34 PM »
Going to a civil service reunion at the Brown Cow in Mansfield this afternoon, never a sober affair ;D

The Civil Service is very sober these days lol :P And not much left in Mansfield :o
Very true CG, Work & Pensions has relocated to Chesterfield, the Inland Revenue to Nottingham leaving Mansfield with a much depleted Jobcentre plus.
The brewery has gone along with all the pits and the hosiery factories. On the plus side there's still plenty of pubs ;D.

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #10938 on: November 29, 2015, 19:09:26 PM »
A quiet day today. Built a site for a Lanzarote client who fancied a revamp.. and have sorted televisual viewing for this evening. That was after a hefty lay-in. Well, I got up at the normal time and sorted the dogs out but went back to bed again until lunchtime.

Offline Bob Cunningham

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #10939 on: March 17, 2016, 10:12:31 AM »
Got up at 5 this morning.
Bob Cunningham

All about me, Bob Cunningham

RIP - Tony Broome

I was Canary Nightlife's 1st person to hit 25k posts, and become a Super Hero member

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #10940 on: March 17, 2016, 23:10:30 PM »
Visited a new lawyer this morning and she'll be looking after us from now on. Must remember to tell the old one he's no longer needed.

Went for a bimble around Huércal-Overa in Almeria and then grabbed a bite to eat before coming home for a snooze. Started work about 3pm and have been working on the new property section of Spain Buddy ever since. More than 30k properties on there now with another 8k or so yet to get on there.

Squeezed in a couple of articles too and scheduled them for publication tomorrow morning and Monday.

Offline Jimgallaher

• Star Member
  • SUFTUM !
« Reply #10941 on: March 19, 2016, 22:56:21 PM »
Visited a new lawyer this morning and she'll be looking after us from now on. Must remember to tell the old one he's no longer needed.

Went for a bimble around Huércal-Overa in Almeria and then grabbed a bite to eat before coming home for a snooze. Started work about 3pm and have been working on the new property section of Spain Buddy ever since. More than 30k properties on there now with another 8k or so yet to get on there.

Squeezed in a couple of articles too and scheduled them for publication tomorrow morning and Monday.
anything affordable but decent ?
Klaatu barada nikto ! Misma mierda, diá differente.
You can't outrun a maniac.

Offline Bob Cunningham

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #10942 on: March 23, 2016, 18:32:26 PM »
Cole and Lilo out for a walk this morning, back to bed for a few hours this afternoon.
Bob Cunningham

RIP - Tony Broome

I was Canary Nightlife's 1st person to hit 25k posts, and become a Super Hero member

Offline dave

• Star Member
« Reply #10943 on: March 25, 2016, 15:00:30 PM »
Great, just been down the Foxglove for a pint or two and now enjoying the afternoon

Offline Bob Cunningham

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #10944 on: April 06, 2016, 07:08:32 AM »
Got up at 5 this morning.
I'm full of wind this morning.
Bob Cunningham

RIP - Tony Broome

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Global Moderator
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #10945 on: April 17, 2016, 18:20:55 PM »

anything affordable but decent ?
Yep - depends what area you're looking at though. Still nada for Lanzarote as yet.
40k properties on now xx

Canary Nightlife Forum

« Reply #10945 on: April 17, 2016, 18:20:55 PM »