Author Topic: hello  (Read 23362 times)

Offline Dianne

hello
« on: June 10, 2013, 18:40:04 PM »
Hi fellow forum members and guests.

Not been on here in a while but I see its very quiet, had a we sneaky trip over to Callao at the beginning of May 2013 was great to be back, would still love to eventually move there, but not sure when..... ( sooner rather than later....lol ) but as usual with kids etc its difficult as they always seem to be at a crutial point in there lives, my eldest just left school after ding her a levels and starting college in Sept and the youngest just starting secondary school after the summer...... ah well, im hoping to get back over for a few weeks in October..... tho depends, job hunting at the moment as have been made redundant so things not that great here in the uk. I used to visit the sun4free forum but seems that it is no longer running, anyone know anything of this or whats happened with it ??

well hope everyone who receives the e mail posts something on here to get this forum moving again, will try to drop in more often.

Bye for now.

Dianne

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 00:17:16 AM »
Hello Dianne! Nice to see you poppping in to say hello.

Sounds like you've had plenty going on. Hope you get that well earned break!

Sorry - I don't know about the sun4free forum.... I hadn't been on it for years. Maybe someoone else knows?

Elle xxxxxxx

Canary Nightlife Forum

Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 00:17:16 AM »