Author Topic: Cay Beach Sun  (Read 1569 times)

Offline Bazza

Cay Beach Sun
« on: November 26, 2013, 21:06:46 PM »
Hi folks. In the past we've stayed at Sun Park and Sun Royal...In march we're going to Cay Beach Sun.
I believe they are owned by the same group as Park and Royal so I suppose the facilities etc would be the same.
So can anyone tell me if they've stayed at Cay Beach and if there's much difference, better or worse, than Park or Royal?

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
Re: Cay Beach Sun
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 16:58:13 PM »
Had friends there a couple of Christmasses ago. They felt it was a little better than Sun Park.

Enjoy! xx

Offline 6th

• Tenerife's forum of fun
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 16:59:24 PM »
Friends of ours stayed there last summer. They weren't impressed with the pool area and spent their days on the beach instead. aldo, the staff while efficient, weren't terribly polite

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 18:51:19 PM »
... the staff while efficient, weren't terribly polite...
Is that not just a Spanish thing :P

Nice to see you 6th. I must pop my head around your door soon - just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day at the mo xxx

Offline 6th

• Tenerife's forum of fun
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 21:34:29 PM »
... the staff while efficient, weren't terribly polite...
Is that not just a Spanish thing :P

Nice to see you 6th. I must pop my head around your door soon - just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day at the mo xxx

you too elle  ;D. Don't know about the politeness ( lack of ) being a spanish thing. I've always had good relations with the Spanish ( by and Large). My friends have been coming to Lanzarote for years ( Playa Blanca more often than not ) and this was the first time I heard them say anything like that.

Canary Nightlife Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 21:34:29 PM »