Author Topic: How far from the airport?  (Read 4438 times)

Offline richie

How far from the airport?
« on: May 22, 2008, 19:01:39 PM »
Can someone tell me how long it will take to get from the airport to Mooro Jable please?  And how much in a taxi?

Thx

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
Re: How far from the airport?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 19:19:13 PM »
It's a fair old way Richie - about 100km. Morro Jable is right in the very south. I'm sure I read somewhere recently that a taxi is about €75-80. You can get a bus for a lot less, but hey - you'll want to treat yourselves eh?

Flooey xx

Offline Celtygirl

• Star Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 20:09:32 PM »
If I was staying there I'd hire a car at the airport and drive down myself - then you'll have a car for your use for possibly less than a return cab journey if you're going for a week. The roads are good and well signposted. It'll probably take 45 minutes to an hour.
C
x

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 22:50:28 PM »
Good call CG! It could well be cheaper to hire a car for the wekk... than to get a cab there and back?!

Flooey xx

Offline richie

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 16:31:46 PM »
I didn't think it would be so expensive so will look at car hire. Thx for your help and suggestions
Richie  :-*

Canary Nightlife Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 16:31:46 PM »