Author Topic: To Find Out More...  (Read 2527 times)

Offline Moderator

• Bars, Restaurants and Cafés in the Canary Islands
  • Global Moderator
  • If you are unsure - just ask!
    • Canary Nightlife
To Find Out More...
« on: May 24, 2008, 14:24:01 PM »
To find out more about Cafe Aroma... click the following link

http://www.canarynightlife.net/cafe-aroma
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 11:56:36 AM by ✈ Elle ☀ »

Offline sherlockmummy

Re: To Find Out More...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 21:06:22 PM »
I have visited Cafe Aroma during my recent visit to Playa Blanca. It is a new and fabulous concept, you can find all your favourite sandwich fillings from home even branston pickle! Each baguette/sandwich is made fresh and they even have cold bags for hire to take to the beach. The kids menu has choices and is good value. Eat in or take away I think you will enjoy the experience, you can follow with a Ben and Gerrys ice cream ---------- well you are on holiday!! 10/10 good luck to Chrischi and Sophie. 8)

Offline sandra.sims

Cafe Aroma
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 17:39:27 PM »
I also visited Cafe Aroma whilst on our holidays in Playa Blanca.   It is the best place to go for lunch - you can eat in or take away.   The choice of baguettes, white or brown bread must please everyone.   There is a vast choice of fillings, salad items and sauces.   Choose exactly what you want and pay for each individual choice.   We went everyday and collected their tokens which gave us a free lunch at the end of 14 days holiday.   We even called there on the morning we were leaving and took some of their lovely sandwiches with us to eat on the plane.   Looking forward to returning again next year.   Sandra

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 17:41:11 PM »
Hi Sandra - and welcome to the forum. I'm sure that Mackie and Carina will chuffed as punch to read your comments

Elle xx

Canary Nightlife Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 17:41:11 PM »