Author Topic: Cafe Aroma  (Read 4205 times)

Offline Josie

• Star Member
Cafe Aroma
« on: June 13, 2008, 13:59:11 PM »
Ha ha ha!

Go Chrischi! 

We are looking forward to visiting your sandwich bar by the way as I'm rubbish at making beach picnics.

Josie x
I love Lanzarote!

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
Cafe Aroma
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 15:24:09 PM »
LOL Chrischi - it's ok honeypie! I'm not about to run off with your man ;) I knew you'd read this and take the bait!

Josie - yes, do grab one of their picnice. You can preorder... and then pick it up en route to Dorada. It's perfect for people who go to Papagayo too - as there are no facilities on the beaches.

Flooey xx

Offline Josie

• Star Member
Cafe Aroma
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 16:07:57 PM »
We have been known to go to Papagayo too (don't tell Keith) especially when we have a 4WD to play with and we normally end up grabbing bread cheese and water (and sometimes wine) from a supermarket on the way!  This sounds like a luxury alternative!

J x
I love Lanzarote!

Offline CafeAroma

• Partner
    • CAFE AROMA SANDWICH SHOP - PLAYA BLANCA, LANZAROTE
Cafe Aroma
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 16:10:21 PM »
You are more then welcome to (obviously ;)), I can also lend you a Coolbag so your drinks will stay a little bit longer cold...
Hope to see you soon...
And don't forget to print out your discount Voucher for Canary Nightlifers...
COME HUNGRY - LEAVE HAPPY
Cafe Aroma Playa Blancas's ONLY Sandwich & Homemade Cake Shop

Komm hungrig-geh glücklich
Cafe Aroma - Jacobs Kaffee und hausgemachte Kuchen in Playa Blanca

CAFE AROMA SANDWICH SHOP - PLAYA BLANCA, LANZAROTE

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
    • Spain Buddy
Re: Cafe Aroma
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 18:54:09 PM »
Why "don't tell keith" Josie? What have I missed/forgotten?

Flooey xx

PS: If anyone's confuzzled on why this thread seems to have something missing - the first part of the conversation can be found in "The Cutty Sark" message on the Costa Teguise board. It was me seeing if Chrischi of Cafe Aroma would spot that I called lunch with her man a "hot date". Mua ha ha ha!

Offline Josie

• Star Member
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 19:37:48 PM »
Do keep up Flooey!

You can be 100% sure that Keith will come up with a witty comment along the lines of his sign off message at the very mention of Papagayo beaches but he hasn't noticed yet!

J x  ;D

PS as Flash is otherwise engaged I suppose I'll have to ask whether a "picnice" heavily features those thin crunchy biscuits or is a cross between a pick axe and an ice pick (is that a word?)  Time to go home!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 19:43:24 PM by Josie »
I love Lanzarote!

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Global Moderator
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 19:53:29 PM »
LOL Josie - I love "Nice" biscuits!

Flash is off doing his coast to coast boke thingy isn't he?  I think Mrs Flash is going to pop in and keep us updated though xx

Offline Madstock

• Star Member
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 20:13:51 PM »
Do keep up Flooey!

You can be 100% sure that Keith will come up with a witty comment along the lines of his sign off message at the very mention of Papagayo beaches but he hasn't noticed yet!

J x  ;D

PS as Flash is otherwise engaged I suppose I'll have to ask whether a "picnice" heavily features those thin crunchy biscuits or is a cross between a pick axe and an ice pick (is that a word?)  Time to go home!
Am I sooooo predictable?   ;D

My lips shall remain firmly sealed.  ;)

Keith.  8)
If you don't laugh at yourself, you're missing the best joke.

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Global Moderator
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 23:54:43 PM »
I'm still missing it Keith - what's your comments on papgayo? Do tell!

Flooey xxxx

Offline Mosquito

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2008, 15:37:06 PM »
Cafe Aroma is an absolute god send. Now we can stroll along the road, get the papers and grab a morning coffee and a slice of cake, or if late a nice jacket spud and cool drink, and best of all we can enjoy it in a positive happy atmosphere, unlike other small bars or cafes where locals hang around bitching about eachother or being negative. A breath of fresh air Cafe Aroma, hope they can keep it up
“If you think you're too small to be effective, you've never been in bed with a mosquito.”

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Global Moderator
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 17:04:47 PM »
Have you tried their bacon and brie quiche yet Mozzie? It's more than a bit nice!

Flooey xx

Offline Mosquito

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2008, 18:00:00 PM »
Not keen on brie but my worst half will be. wonder if you can buy a whole one to have at home?
“If you think you're too small to be effective, you've never been in bed with a mosquito.”

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Global Moderator
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2008, 22:24:50 PM »
Don't see why not! No harm in asking, anyway.

Flooey xx

Offline Celtygirl

• Star Member
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2008, 22:38:07 PM »
Christi - IMHO - brie, turkey and cranberry is a winner anyday - I could imagine lying on the beach on Christmas day and have something like that delivered to me. I'm not in business (from my suggestion you'll probably guess why lol), but if your in Lanza for Christmas...........thinking out of the box as I heave ;D
C
x

Canary Nightlife Forum

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2008, 22:38:07 PM »