Fuerteventura Forum > Calete de Fuste Forum

Madstock's going to Caleta

(1/3) > >>

Celtygirl:
Lets give him some ideas (as if he doesn't have enough of his own :D)

For steak, you can't beat El Fado - the place with the strange big pink plastic pig outside - not sure why as they are not big on pork!! Avoid the Indian on the same row - distinctly average and the most expensive meal we had there!

For lunches, there is a tapas restaurant on the row behing the Barcello - can't remember the name, but you can get a few plates of nibbles, sit outside and relax, watching the waves roll in :)

Loads of places doing cheap breakfasts - the Irish place, upstairs, again I can't remember the name, across from the Caleta Gardens, was particularly good and cheap.

Enjoy.

C
x

Madstock:
Ah bless you CG your so caring. Thanks for taking the trouble to try and make my first visit a happy one.
May I just say you've got beautiful feet!!! :-*

Keith. 8)

Celtygirl:
....so many shoes and only two feet :-*

Madstock:
Two beautiful feet!!! :-* :-*

Keith. 8)

Celtygirl:
Bar wise, there was a little pub just tucked away across from the front entrance to the Barcelo - again, memory lapse - can't remember the name, but it was full of locals and the drinks were a lot cheaper than on the main tourist drags and much nicer too - a real gem of a place for a having a nice, relaxing drink 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version