Author Topic: Hi from Tenerife to my Lanzarote friends  (Read 2656 times)

Offline sunny

Hi from Tenerife to my Lanzarote friends
« on: November 01, 2008, 18:05:04 PM »
Hi everyone

Hope all is well with you all.  We have amazingly strong winds here today, well started in the night, woke us up, what is it like with you??

Walked along the beach this afternoon, a struggle to walk, the waves were GREAT though.

There is snow on Teide and torrential rain is forecast, well for all Canary Islands I believe but no sign of any rain in our little corner of Tenerife (Palm Mar) at the moment, although other areas have had rain

Cheers
Sunny

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
Re: Hi from Tenerife to my Lanzarote friends
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 18:20:57 PM »
Hi Sunny love! Yes, we've had the wind and rain... just the winds here in Playa Blanca at the moment though. Really feeling for people who've come over on holiday at the moment.

I'll bet Mt. Teide looks stunning again!

Hugs winging their way over to you as we speak

Elle xx

Offline Celtygirl

• Star Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 20:15:21 PM »
Hi Sunny,

Hope you had fun playing in the waves. I love doing that at Famara - brings out my inner child lol ;D
C
x

Offline Mick

• Star Member
  • I love Lanza
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 21:30:28 PM »
Hi sunny...
We had ten minutes of sun today in the NW UK...and,,,,,,, IT WASN'T FORCAST !! How lucky are we eh,,,,,,,,, that must be 47 minutes in total this year !!  ;D ;D ;D
You ok kiddo ?
Mick

Offline sunny

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 18:31:45 PM »
Hi Mick

All is well with me, we had a few overcast days last week, but has been lovely and sunny the last couple of days.

NOW this is going to sound really sad but its lovely now that it gets cold in the evenings (well for us, maybe not so for people visiting) having a good old fashioned roast dinner this evening delish !!!!   Lovely and cosy under the duvet at nights too, ohh I am getting in the Christmas mood now lol lol

Hope all is well with you

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 21:14:55 PM »
I've been struggliung with the cooler evenings, Sunny... but tonight is very mild - so it's food and drink wityh friends on the terrace - loverlee!

Love to you and your man... we'll wave from the top terrace later on! :D

Elle xx

Offline Mick

• Star Member
  • I love Lanza
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 20:48:00 PM »
I'm strugglin with the cooler "evening" as well,,,,,,and the cooler days, afternoons, mornings & nights !!  ;D ;D ;D
In fact, I'm sat havin dinner (not on the terrace) coz I've not got one !!  ;D. I'm havin dinner on the sofa, with the heating on FULL BOW, the duvet wrapped round my "frail little body"... (don't comment Floo) the lekky blanket warmin mi jacksy,,,,,and a hot water bottle warming my ??? hmmm errr !!  ;D ;D ;D...
Roll on the 14th December,,,,,let me get back to the warm in Lanza !!
Mick

Canary Nightlife Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 20:48:00 PM »