Author Topic: Good Offer  (Read 2783 times)

Offline Madstock

• Star Member
Good Offer
« on: August 12, 2009, 19:41:11 PM »
I came across this offer today which I think is a good price for AI.

http://uk.holidays.travelzoo.com/spain-holidays/633264?utm_source=top20_uk&utm_medium=email_top20
If you don't laugh at yourself, you're missing the best joke.

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
Re: Good Offer
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 20:32:54 PM »
Cracking price. A little way out of town... but only 25 minute drive... so shouldn't be too pricey in a taxi.
Thanks for sharing, Madstock! xx

Offline Madstock

• Star Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 21:24:18 PM »
Yeah but for all those AI lovers who don't like to move off the complex it's a cracking price, especially from Gatwick.
If you don't laugh at yourself, you're missing the best joke.

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 22:44:03 PM »
¬°Exacto!

Offline Bob Cunningham

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 22:52:32 PM »
Never been A1, and never going half board again,eating out next time. ;D
Bob Cunningham

All about me, Bob Cunningham

RIP - Tony Broome

I was Canary Nightlife's 1st person to hit 25k posts, and become a Super Hero member

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Global Moderator
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 23:29:25 PM »
I went half board in Tunisia and it was excellent.

Only problem I had was I was in my early 20s and asked where I could go safely and explore as a woman on my own. Thy sen t me there... which was excellent. BUT! I went out exploring on my first day in a mini skirt - got plenty of attention in the local market. Got a lift home on a crraige form a guy called Mickey who's horse was called Steve (still makes me laugh). It wasn't until the rep turned up 3 days into our holiday and explained that women should be covered up, that I realised there could have been a very different outcome. I was very young, very naive, and very angry that the rep wasn't there on the same day we arrived!

I think AI is fab for families with kids... as the savings on fizzy pop and ice cream pays fro itself. But most people I know that go AI DO get out and explore... and also eat out away from the hotel too.

I think that it's worth it just for kids' stuff... and then goves you flexibility to eat elsewhere too.

I would never go AI now - but I don't have kids...so it would drive me crazy!

Elle xx

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Global Moderator
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 23:30:17 PM »
Acyually - I've just lied LOL.- I would do an overnighter AI in Lanzarote... just to be spoiled as a night out and to drink my money's worth LOL

Canary Nightlife Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 23:30:17 PM »