Tenerife Forum > Fañabe Forum

Sunwing Fanabe Hotel

(1/4) > >>

Luke Hickton:
As you all know I have just been for a holiday to Tenerife at the above mentioned hotel.  I thought it would be a good idea to post here as well.

The hotel is perfectly suited for couples and for families as it has a relaxing environment (baring in mind we went outside of school holidays).  Pricing for the time we went (End April - Start June) was priced nicely to say this is a 4 star accommodation.  The entertainment on the nights it was on was superb - they had different shows to suit everyones taste.  I will admit it would be nice to have entertainment on the Tuesday and Friday when it is usually closed.  The Show Bar for us was great - we made friends with the barman so made the week even better ... but no one can complain at half price drinks 8-10pm!

I can't comment heavily on the food as we ate out (can't remeber the name of the place though lol).

Service all around the hotel had no faults, the cleaners were always polite (we even gave ours a couple of days off lol), the reception staff all spoke English well and always avaliable to help.

If I've missed anything people would like to know ... I will add it :)

Steve Cash:
is this one of the new hotels at the end of the prom in Fanabe , used to work there as they were building them

Luke Hickton:
Added a picture ... hope it helps explain the location :)

ModElle Citizen:
Great review Luke - thanks!

Did you do any exploring? I've not been to Tenerife yet. I quite fancy Fañabe though - it looks lovely from the pics I've seen.

Elle xx

Steve Cash:
Elle Fanbe is really nice , and i would recommend it , also the area that is in between the back of Veronicas and Los Chritianos , nice prom to walk along nice bars /restaraunts etc and also the Puerto Santiago comlex is great , also anyone can use the pool bar that backs onto teh prom, very peaceul but seems to be the meeting place for a few unsavourable timeshare people in my time there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version