Lanzarote Forum > Arrecife and Playa Honda Forum

Sakura V Japanese restaurant Arrecife

<< < (2/6) > >>

Karen13:
thanks for that richt71 - much appreciated  ;D

ModElle Citizen:
Thanks ever so much Rich - we are still consistently hearing fab things about the place. Definitely have plans to try it... just haven't got there yet! Daytime sounds even better for me though!!! I could nip in there for a feast between a mornign in Costa Teguise and an afternoon in Puerto del Carmen. If you see some bird sitting on her own, wading through everything in sight... that's me lol.

Elle xx xx xx

Karen13:
I might just see you there then Elle ?!?!?!

Josie:
If you don't get there before Elle let's try to do an outing from PB in the first week of November.

richt71:

--- Quote from: ✈ Elle ☀ on September 05, 2011, 21:02:30 PM ---Thanks ever so much Rich - we are still consistently hearing fab things about the place. Definitely have plans to try it... just haven't got there yet! Daytime sounds even better for me though!!! I could nip in there for a feast between a mornign in Costa Teguise and an afternoon in Puerto del Carmen. If you see some bird sitting on her own, wading through everything in sight... that's me lol.

Elle xx xx xx

--- End quote ---

:o :D

Only done lunchtime in there myself as have nipped in for a feast after doing stuff in arrecife and it's pretty near the bus stop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version