Author Topic: Review for La Cabana in Macher  (Read 4082 times)

Offline Bernie Bobcat

• Star Member
Re: Review for La Cabana in Macher
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2011, 23:50:57 PM »
As always, a fantastic review Bernie.

Cheers honey!   :-* :-* :-*   Thank you for your kind words!   ;D

I'm always happy to eat and then tell everyone what I thought about it!   ::)

Offline Bernie Bobcat

• Star Member
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 23:53:27 PM »
They seem to have a new sign on the side of the building and three new flags but haven't been able to find out if they have re-opened.  Was thinking of having a walk round Yaiza to find out.  Will keep you posted CG!

Oh, and forgot to add than La Era in Yaiza does appear to have opened as one of our guests left a comment in the Guest Book saying that they had a great holiday and were so happy to see that La Era had reopened after 5 years.  So maybe that will be another review before October 5th when we depart these lovely shores!

Offline lolly

• Star Member
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2011, 01:40:44 AM »
Went to La Cabana tonight (Saturday) and can only agree with Bernie - was probably one of the best meals we have had on the island. I had the scallops and the duck which was served pink exactly as I had asked for it.  Mr L had the foie gras and rack of lamb which again was served pink - both were superb. Mr L also had a dark chocolate parfait which together with a very nice pink Zinfandel, one vodka and a couple of bottles of water came to just under 90E - well worth the visit, will definitely go again.

Offline Bernie Bobcat

• Star Member
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2011, 02:13:36 AM »
Good stuff Lolly.  Glad you had a good meal. 

We're back next Tuesday, so hopefully we will enjoy just as much!

Offline lolly

• Star Member
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2011, 11:52:17 AM »
It was very busy last night and would advise anyone to book to make sure you get in as it is really small!  Mr L very happy bunny as he has now found out about the cricket in Playa Blanca from Darren - he was going to watch this morning in Yaiza but I think he feels a little delicate!!! Not that he would admit it - probably has man flu coming - didn't know you could now get it in a bottle  ::)

Offline Josie

• Star Member
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2011, 12:01:50 PM »
When and where is cricket played in PB Lolly?
I love Lanzarote!

Offline lolly

• Star Member
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2011, 12:25:16 PM »
Josie don't know all the  where and whens - have a look at www.lanzarotecricket.com I know they are playing Bollywood (a new local Asian team) at Yaiza football ground this morning. It seems to have quite a large following over here - pity it's coming to the end of their season but it's something to go and watch next year.

Offline Josie

• Star Member
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2011, 17:44:08 PM »
Great - thanks Lolly!
I love Lanzarote!

Canary Nightlife Forum

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2011, 17:44:08 PM »