Author Topic: We missed Lanzarote but we are coming back :)  (Read 3306 times)

Offline uxbod

We missed Lanzarote but we are coming back :)
« on: January 05, 2012, 13:19:56 PM »
After not going on holiday last year we have booked to visit again this coming September for two weeks :) This time we are staying nearer Montana Rioja as we got fed up of walking across the scrub land from Sangrila and were close to being attacked by dogs last time which my wife hated. Really look forward to spending a few afternoon/nights at the Snug and Le Moka with John, Julie, Dave and Marion :D Counting down the weeks till we escape! Phil & Angela

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
Re: We missed Lanzarote but we are coming back :)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 14:14:50 PM »
*like*

Welcome to the forum Phil & Angela.

Offline Bob Cunningham

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 14:17:59 PM »
Bob Cunningham

All about me, Bob Cunningham

RIP - Tony Broome

I was Canary Nightlife's 1st person to hit 25k posts, and become a Super Hero member

Offline Ethans-dad

• Star Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 16:09:01 PM »

There are many of us, me included, who spend a lot of time at The Snug and Le Moka ;)
Enjoy your holiday.
Without disappointment, you can't appreciate victory.

Offline uxbod

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 16:52:11 PM »
Thanks all :) Are Mike, Mel and wonder-doggy Molly still there ? Would be nice to catch up with them while we are okay.

Offline uxbod

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 10:19:08 AM »
Villa and flights booked :D Now just the long wait :(

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 16:36:48 PM »
I saw John yesterday! There were quite a few of us in Le Moka... and John kept us fuelled with beer and wine from The Snug.

I don't know the people you mentioned... sorry! xxx

Offline smokie

• Star Member
    • Luxury Villa Rental in Playa Blanca with Stunning Views
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 19:44:44 PM »
Thanks all :) Are Mike, Mel and wonder-doggy Molly still there ? Would be nice to catch up with them while we are okay.
Yes, Mrs smokie reckons that she's seen them about in the last few days.

Offline Superjamie29

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2012, 17:50:29 PM »
Hey john and Julie its Jamie Caitlin and maddisons father and your best poker player never to win :) I'll be over in Lanzarote from Sunday for a week i will have to come down for a game and a few jars looking forward to seeing you both xx Jamie

Offline smokie

• Star Member
    • Luxury Villa Rental in Playa Blanca with Stunning Views
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2012, 20:08:30 PM »
After not going on holiday last year we have booked to visit again this coming September for two weeks :) This time we are staying nearer Montana Rioja as we got fed up of walking across the scrub land from Sangrila and were close to being attacked by dogs last time which my wife hated. Really look forward to spending a few afternoon/nights at the Snug and Le Moka with John, Julie, Dave and Marion :D Counting down the weeks till we escape! Phil & Angela
Hey john and Julie its Jamie Caitlin and maddisons father and your best poker player never to win :) I'll be over in Lanzarote from Sunday for a week i will have to come down for a game and a few jars looking forward to seeing you both xx Jamie
Hi uxbod and Superjamie29, did you know that Julie(out of John and Julie from The Snug) is now doing Port of Call and it's wonderful. Le Moka is now closed in the evenings and their brilliant chef (Karl) transferred to Port of Call, who open at 5 o'clock just as Le Moka closes.
All three places now have their own pages on this forum so you can catch up on some bits on there.
The brekkies, coffee and goodies at Le Moka and the Sunday roasts and evening meals at Port of Call are all brilliant and The Snug is always busy so they must all be doing something right.

Offline Bob Cunningham

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2012, 22:44:44 PM »
Welcome to the forum Jamie.
Bob Cunningham

All about me, Bob Cunningham

RIP - Tony Broome

I was Canary Nightlife's 1st person to hit 25k posts, and become a Super Hero member

Canary Nightlife Forum

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2012, 22:44:44 PM »