Author Topic: We ladies LOVE this place!  (Read 2436 times)

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • I'm not easily distracted... Oh look - a puppy!
    • Spain Buddy
We ladies LOVE this place!
« on: April 03, 2012, 12:00:27 PM »
For the past 4 months or so... this bar has been the chosen venue for our monthly "ladies what do wine" meetings. Jen, Alison, myself, and sometimes Karen... came here the first time because the cafe next door was closed... and have stayed.

The drinks are a reasonable price, and the setting is fab for people watching - but mostly we come here because of Paolo. He is probably one of the warmest, funniest people you will meet. He is Portuguese, but is fluent in Spanish, English and German too. He has us laughing from the moment we arrive untl the moment we leave. Nothing is too much trouble for him - and he loves to spoil us. It's not the speediest service in Playa Blanca... but it is certainly amongst the most entertaining. What this place lacks in scenic views, it more than makes up for in personality. Paolo always makes sure there is plenty of rosado in for when we arrive... and recently has been testing his cocktails and new menu on us too.

We've eaten here a number of times now... burgers, pizza, salad, Jamaican style chicken thinghs, chicken croquettes, and various tapas - and all has been lovely.

It's a great stop off point if walking from the eastern end of PB to the town centre... and I go on my own occasionally when meeting clients, or walking the dogs.

Elle xx

Offline Ray

• Agua Clara
Re: We ladies LOVE this place!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 12:24:25 PM »
Jen took me and introduced me to Paulo on Sunday. A very charming man.

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Thanks to those who help others by posting answers in this forum... Without you, all we'd have is questions!!!
  • Global Moderator
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 14:29:17 PM »
He is, isn't he?

Elle xx

Offline Teeamo

• Star Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 18:58:21 PM »
For the past 4 months or so... this bar has been the chosen venue for our monthly "ladies what do wine" meetings. Jen, Alison, myself, and sometimes Karen... came here the first time because the cafe next door was closed... and have stayed.

The drinks are a reasonable price, and the setting is fab for people watching - but mostly we come here because of Paolo. He is probably one of the warmest, funniest people you will meet. He is Portuguese, but is fluent in Spanish, English and German too. He has us laughing from the moment we arrive untl the moment we leave. Nothing is too much trouble for him - and he loves to spoil us. It's not the speediest service in Playa Blanca... but it is certainly amongst the most entertaining. What this place lacks in scenic views, it more than makes up for in personality. Paolo always makes sure there is plenty of rosado in for when we arrive... and recently has been testing his cocktails and new menu on us too.

We've eaten here a number of times now... burgers, pizza, salad, Jamaican style chicken thinghs, chicken croquettes, and various tapas - and all has been lovely.

It's a great stop off point if walking from the eastern end of PB to the town centre... and I go on my own occasionally when meeting clients, or walking the dogs.

Elle xx

Sounds quite MEN-(and TEEAMO-)friendly, too ! ;D

*Adds to list*

Thanks for the great review !

Offline ModElle Citizen

• Global Moderator
    • Spain Buddy
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 16:35:42 PM »
Enjoy it, Teeamo! xxx

Canary Nightlife Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 16:35:42 PM »